TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:07 PM   #1745
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Can Makarova be considered a threat? Their last match in Miami was quite competitive!
I actually think Makarova has the type of game that can give her some trouble....ish. We all know it's the counterpunchers who have a good mix of offence and defence who historically fare best against Maria, and Makarova to me seems to have that type of game. Maria should still win in straights obviously if she plays as well as she has been, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was her toughest match of the tournament so far.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote