TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #403
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Every year around this time I am excited to see what she has been working on in the offseason and what changes/improvements she has made to her game and every year I am inevitably disappointed. I would save myself a bit of heartache if I started believing the bolded part of your post but I guess that I am too much of an optimist to think that this is as good as her game is going to get.

You do make some good points, maybe Caroline lacks "touch" in the same way that she lacks "power," but I still can't help believing that she is capable of making significant improvements to her game. Her shots may not look pretty but I don't think that means they can't be effective.
Off season? Changes happen over a period of many months. long gone are the days of an off season long enough to makes significant changes.