TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #120
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
He may have tweeted something (in addition to all his "men=I should get more prize money for losing in the first round because I cannot buy a Ferrari") about Masha...don't quite remember if it had something to do with hoping she would use or criticizing a particular behaviour of her. But there was something.
I do remember that Maria did not agree with paying first round losers more money don't know if he reacted to that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
This is the thread about what he tweeted when she lost at Wimbledon
Thanks for the find

He lost in the 1st round (singles) and he lost in doubles yesterday, too, so he's officially out of the tournament