TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #4011
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
That's what he said and in my opinion that's what seriously wrong with the ATP. Players don't really believe they will beat the top guys and are content with a great match. Söderling (as much as I despise him) didn't have that and it worked for him.
Did he really say that? That says a lot Yeah, such a massive part of the sport is mental. As the old saying goes many of them are already beaten in the locker room. Robin is a good shout there. I didn't like him either But he was scared of no-one & really didn't give a shit It's a shame mono has claimed another victim on the ATP tour as with Ancic before him.
Jankovic: Not that young.

"Fuck, that serve! Long legged stork!"

Empress
Cilla is offline View My Blog!