TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Which players have the highest 'TENNIS' IQ?

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #43
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which players have the highest 'TENNIS' IQ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Davenport's up there, too.
Agreed! Funny, but instead of having two "other type" options I thought about adding Davenport. But because she's not an obvious choice I didn't think she would get as many votes. You're right though, she was very smart on the court, especially the way I'm defining "smart".

Also I'm pleasantly surprised to see Serena acknowledged for her tennis IQ. I always thought she was the most underrated in that department, but maybe not.
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote