TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #4610
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Human Centipede was gross, I couldn't watch it that part where she got out of the bed but the drip slashed her arm and then blood all over the swimming pool <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I sorta like I Spit On Your Grave, although I've only watched the remake, I was just rooting for her so hard after the shit they did to her, although maybe the original was worse.
Well, even leaving aside the moral issues involved I just don't think these movies work well as movies, as in movies as an art form, so to speak. They all just tend to look very amateurish to me. The last amateurish looking horroflick that I saw and kinda liked was the "Blairwitch project", and you actually get to see very little in that one and yet there's real suspense throughout. The concept has been done to death since then, but at the time it was very original and although I'm not a big fan of that type of movie I had to admit that it was a great idea and a job well done.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!