TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #4607
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Exactly ! poor miffedmax He is doing all the dirty job.
But sometimes, it can be arbitrary. Not the policies but some bans or warnings can be... I have gotten a warning in the past for literally no reason, just because the mod disliked me.
Yes, and that's why I suggested that points system with some objective criteria. Kinda like, if I for example would call a player a whore and that would get me one penalty point because that's what it says in the rules the this or that mod likes me argument wouldn't come into play......I just shouldn't have called X a whore because I knew it would get me a penalty point, period. But as it is now too much is left to interpretation, and one mod is perhaps more easily offended than another, or is more tolerant about comments towards certain players than others. Or perhaps he hates me but loves you or vice versa. Not saying that there shouldn't be room for mods to be lenient. I could understand if mods would be more likely to let it go if someone with thousands of posts who has never said anything offensive in his life loses it just that one time compared to someone who's a pain in the ass 24/7. But nevertheless a more understandable set of rules would help both mods and regular members in my opinion.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!