TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #4603
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Wait till you see the second one
Never I love horror movies, and I get a big rush out of being scared. I just watched the Texas Chainsaw remake the other day and even though that's kind of in poor taste as well, there is at least some entertainment value. Human Centipede isn't entertainment as far as I'm concerned, it's just disgusting exploitative filmmaking. I watched this other movie called A Serbian Film a couple years back and that was the same thing. It's a very gross gimmick and not much else. You couldn't pay me to watch THC again or its sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post
I think Hostel was a better concept than Human Centipede.
I liked Hostel. Kind of like what I said above it was entertainment despite being gross (I'm sure some people will disagree with me on this). There was more of a purpose to it than to deeply disturb the viewer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I doubt that this is his initiative alone though.
I was only half-kidding. I just think the way he treats GM posters like his children is slightly unsettling

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!