TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #4601
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I doubt that this is his initiative alone though. Forums the size of TF have a subforum invisible to regular members where the powers that be discuss the goings on at the forum and try to get to some sort of agreement amongst themselves about what the problem areas (or posters) are and what (if anything) should be done about it and how. Of course mods will make descisions of themselves, but I doubt that any drastic change in policy (like the recent goings on arguably are) is the descision of just one mod without consulting the others, or the administrators first.
Exactly ! poor miffedmax He is doing all the dirty job.
But sometimes, it can be arbitrary. Not the policies but some bans or warnings can be... I have gotten a warning in the past for literally no reason, just because the mod disliked me.
debby is offline View My Blog!