TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #397
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
I think that it is too early to say that she is playing steady again. She had a good patch last fall but we are still very early in the new season and she did not look at all steady in Brisbane/Sydney. I think that maybe once the hardcourt season ends at the end of March would be a good time to evaluate where she is.
Yeah, Brisbane/Sydney were awful results.
But I liked what I saw the 1st 2 rounds here. I didnt like some of her last match. Caroline was fortunate her opponent kept dumping balls into the net on routine groundstrokes.
I still think her ability to focus and play her old style for a full match and all week is a big question mark.
Thats why this match and certainly a QF with Vika will answer a lot of questions.
Its possible she has lost that mental edge that made her so formidable as a steady baseliner.
If she still has that mental toughness, she needs it the next 2 matches
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!