TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #4600
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post

Oh and welcome back, Dsanders! Max truly has let this promotion go to his head
I doubt that this is his initiative alone though. Forums the size of TF have a subforum invisible to regular members where the powers that be discuss the goings on at the forum and try to get to some sort of agreement amongst themselves about what the problem areas (or posters) are and what (if anything) should be done about it and how. Of course mods will make descisions of themselves, but I doubt that any drastic change in policy (like the recent goings on arguably are) is the descision of just one mod without consulting the others, or the administrators first.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!