TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:22 PM   #4599
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

I really can't anymore with disgusting movies... I have witnessed something terrible IRL , and since that I can't stomach anymore movies with unnecessary and over the top horror/blood. I used to like them before... But now... :/ Yuck.

Anyway this prizemoney thread on GM is wanky, I am going to get banned but I don't care (I have been reported and given the recent moderating policies...) .
I should be back in a few days though well hopefully so ! I will miss you guys
Women deserve to earn as much, and handicapped people totally need to be recognized and acknowledged.

@Svetlio : Get off your high horse I was only joking, you should get some sense of humor really. Don't take everything so seriously, Dumbsday and I were just kidding around.
debby is offline View My Blog!