TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #4598
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Wait till you see the second one
I've seen some of it on the telly. I'm subscribed on television to several sports and movie channels, and it was on one of those. Tasteless crap as far as I'm concerned, and not terribly scary or well made, just sick. Kinda like the rape movie 'I Spit on your Grave.' It's quite teling of us as a species that we go to movie theatres and call this entertainment I think. Not that I claim moral superiority because in my days as a teenager I've seen more than my fair share of what used to be called 'video nasties' myself, and they were every bit as vile as what's around today.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!