TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #1736
country flag MariaManiac

MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

For my first post of the new year I will be making my tournament predictions (I'm terribly late I know)
So, because this years AO is so reminiscent of 08 I've been thinking, Serena lost in the qaurters that year, she will do the same this year, Ana was a one time grand slam finalist back then, this year it will be caroline playing her part, Caroline Wozniacki will beat first time grand slam semi finalist sloane stephens, playing the part of Daniela, from a come behind victory and will lose in two tough straight sets to our 2013 Australian open Champion: Maria Sharapova.

I literally went on a limb with this!

Please Lawd let this happen.
MariaManiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote