TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #4593
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Chrissie-Fan you've been so strong throughout all this, you might not think so but you really have.

We're always here to talk so please do, you presence here is always good and I'm sure I speak for all of us when we say we enjoy having you here and talking with you, about tennis or life and everything else
That's very sweet of you, thanks. But I don't feel strong at all really. The only thing that (so far) keeps me from breaking down completely is this idea that my mum may look down from above or from another dimension or whatever that seperates our lives from the next (IF there is such a thing as a next life, that is) and that I would disappoint her by doing that.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!