TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #4678
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
My brother gave me a coffee-table sort of book this Christmas titled,"What's Your Poo Telling You?".....Yeah,THAT kind of poo...will give you all a book report once I figure out the plot
I think you should repay this display of caring and affection by buying him an illustrated guide to dermatology and sexual health. . That's a book that will draw him into a morose, addictive, and voyeuristic session that should last a few months, and prompt a few visits to high class clinics around Mexico. Nothing like a closeup of an ulcerated scrotum to send the shivers down your spine and off the the nearest room with a mirror and a lock on the door.