TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #1729
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Nah, her practices are very good, very Maria. She has been super intense the whole week during her sessions (which I assume is her standard), although Saturdays one she managed to smile more than a few times.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...ova-grand-slam

"The lead-up to the tournament, sometimes if you're playing really good in practice I get a little bit worried," she said.

"But I never do. I'm horrible in practice most of the time."(When that happens), I'm like, 'that's a great sign', because I come to the matches and my expectations are quite low.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote