TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #4685
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

I was banned for posting THIS:

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?p=23218793
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamanKarolina View Post
That was near flawless from Sharapova, gave me shades of 2008. She's not going down to anyone not named Serena and to be honest I'm not even entirely sure that result will be NID this time..

But entirely predictable that after winning me over with her tennis during the match, she reminded me exactly why I find her so damn irritating with that entirely over the top celebration. I won't post the word that immediately popped in my head.
Oh? I thought you a while ago predicted Maria would never win a big match against Vika?
THAT'S it. It was a tongue-in-cheek comment (and the joking nature was clearly implied by the " " smiley), to someone I'm on friendly(ish) terms with, and Miffedmax banned me for bringing up Azarenka in a Maria-Venus results thread. This, from the person who is notorious for constantly making lame references to Dementieva in threads that have fuck-all to do with her
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!