TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #3319
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
That's true, but we still don't know the whole list so we can only speculate; that's why I wrote "for all we know".

---

And I'm still hopeful you'll see what's wrong in sentences such as: It would still considerable help her ranking.

I can't believe you forgot all the criticism I wrote about Donna on many of the previous pages. Whenever she deserved it.

There would be no need for it, cause I don't go around calling players shit. I tend to go for constructive criticism.

It was clearly big enough of an issue to get you to go on and on about how bad of a move it is and how it's whoring, throughout several posts, before I ever reacted. But you probably don't even realize that you disclosed yourself as a hater in these posts by taking verbal U-turns - first saying in post #3291 that she entered KL for easy points, but then suggesting in post #3300 that Eilat would've given her more points. Either you're not smart enough to keep your post content consistent or you just pretend to like Donna. I'd be willing to bet on the later.

Anyway, several people already have you in filter. That number is about to increase. Have a nice life.
Oh yeahhh it's increasing right...I joined the club and I have to say it's a big relief to come to the forum and not to see ching's posts...
okramb is online now View My Blog!