TennisForum.com - View Single Post - According to Eurosport journalist, Hantuchova is dating Fognini

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #47
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to Eurosport journalist, Hantuchova is dating Fognini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level55 View Post
This! No one is saying being gay is wrong or is a crime. But it's pretty ridiculous how a few of the gay posters on here try to insinuate every hot guy is gay with no evidence. It's just wishful thinking. Look at the Dimitrov situation! People on here trying to say he's gay for no reason, even talking about that Monfils thing. Yep, cos a closeted gay guy would really try and kiss another man in front of a big crowd

Then when other posters mention how silly it is, they get accused of being homophobic.

Anyway, they make a hot couple but I think Fabio is a bit of a player. She needs to be careful!!!!
I don't know what you or he understood but I just pointed out to him that the word "accused", which he used, is used in a negative context.
The posters who claimed Fognini to be gay weren't "accusing" him. At least not in the sense the word is in the dictionary.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote