TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #1724
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
That's crazy.
What were your real honest opinions of Maria's practice? I've heard she can miss quite a bit whereas Vika etc rarely miss in practice. I've mixed feelings about it, I sorta feel in practice she should be fit to drill whatever shot 23947824872 times in a row pretty much, but at the same time if she isn't missing she obviously isn't challenging herself.
Nah, her practices are very good, very Maria. She has been super intense the whole week during her sessions (which I assume is her standard), although Saturdays one she managed to smile more than a few times.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote