TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO R4: Radwanska def. Ivanovic 62 64

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #108
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO R4: Radwanska def. Ivanovic 62 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS_ View Post
7 aces from Radnieszka.
Nuff said.

On the positive side, visible improvement on the net from Ana as well some other changes, but that is all in vain if you are going to cede a match before it even starts to players like Aga.
Also, trying to beat Aga in her own game? Great idea. Whoever came up with that needs fired. (Not that I mind diversification in Ana's game, au contraire. Keep working at it!)
Watch Aga getting demolished by Pova Na next.
didn't watch the match but i would bet my life on her trying to do so this is another feature of aga - apart from the top3 all players are always trying to show her that her cat&mouse drop/lob insideout shit is nothing spectacular and always try to mimic that. with horrible outcome of course (bar cetkovska and one forgotten match against kerber)
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote