TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #1717
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Guys some of Maria's haters need serious help so lets pray for them that they find the light and stop the vile venom. As I KNOW they come to this sub-forum I'm doing it here now. So lets pray they find Jesus

I definitely know Sgt. Timmykinz visited as he inboxed me regarding an Off-Topic subject

It's nice to know that other posters believe SS is the social stomping ground of the fabulous and secretly want to be a part of it
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote