TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:36 AM   #377
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
It's a bit frustrating how much more effective Aga's average low to mid 90s miles per hour 1st serve is compared to Caro's average high 90s to low 100s miles per hour 1st serve.
I find it a bit frustrating how limited Caroline's game is compared to Agnieszka's. Agnieszka certainly lacks power, particularly on her serve, but she makes up for that in the variety that her game has. I really think that Caroline would benefit greatly if she added more shots to her game and gave herself more options in how she wins points. When you look at the types of shots that Caroline uses it is a little shocking how much success she has had with such a basic game. How much better could she be if she mastered more shots?

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!