TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #3317
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan pablo View Post
Donna has good chance to be seeded, morita#81 is 4. on entry list.
That's true, but we still don't know the whole list so we can only speculate; that's why I wrote "for all we know".

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
It would still considerable help her ranking.
I am very pleased you managed to spell a town right
And I'm still hopeful you'll see what's wrong in sentences such as: It would still considerable help her ranking.

Quote:
I can't believe you can't take any criticism.
I can't believe you forgot all the criticism I wrote about Donna on many of the previous pages. Whenever she deserved it.

Quote:
If you told me that Anett was shit, I would listen to you I would probably think you were wrong but I wouldn't say that everything you do is troll-like
There would be no need for it, cause I don't go around calling players shit. I tend to go for constructive criticism.

Quote:
This wasn't even a big issue :loL: I said as a joke that Donna was points-whoring.
It was clearly big enough of an issue to get you to go on and on about how bad of a move it is and how it's whoring, throughout several posts, before I ever reacted. But you probably don't even realize that you disclosed yourself as a hater in these posts by taking verbal U-turns - first saying in post #3291 that she entered KL for easy points, but then suggesting in post #3300 that Eilat would've given her more points. Either you're not smart enough to keep your post content consistent or you just pretend to like Donna. I'd be willing to bet on the later.

Anyway, several people already have you in filter. That number is about to increase. Have a nice life.
ma re is online now View My Blog!