TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #4547
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
For God's sake you could have actually comprehended what I said, have you dropped this line of sexual implying. Clearly, I said that he bugs me, he irritates me and gets under my skin and makes me want to slap him - all of which exclude any sexual-related thoughts. He is just incredibly bright not that you can understand.

Oh, and your sexist nature shines through again. Why should it be assumed that I must 'satisfy' someone?

Yes, they are all lame hence the nickname. How am I supposed to response to this non-sense? Oh, how lovely of you to pimp them but I am not that desperate and certainly ain't in for double-dildo experience. I have already made the huge mistake to post there for a brief period of time and I ain't making it again.

He is a grumpy basic troll - no more, no less. Aww, I will refrain from picturing that; well, you certainly are made for each other seeing that both of you failed miserably to grasp my previous post.

Anyway, I have been putting up with you invading Siberia Stormfort and being as annoying as ever but it is getting simply unbearable.

You are confusing bandabou with brickhouse; the former is the brainlessly stupid one, the latter was banned previously but not now.
My bad, both have received lobotomies and post such incoherent nonsense. I often confuse the two.