TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:02 AM   #4546
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Oh really Just don't Svetlio! You can't satisfy a black man, not with what you have.
For God's sake you could have actually comprehended what I said, have you dropped this line of sexual implying. Clearly, I said that he bugs me, he irritates me and gets under my skin and makes me want to slap him - all of which exclude any sexual-related thoughts. He is just incredibly bright not that you can understand.

Oh, and your sexist nature shines through again. Why should it be assumed that I must 'satisfy' someone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
lmaooo

well you called them Lamegrade, so why wouldn't I call them by Brigade ? and btw the Illuminati are a myth shows how naive you might be Do you want to apply there ? god for sure knows how much you need to get laid, and i am sure you might find exactly what you want in Brigade

Mister Grumpy? How is Doomsday a vile peasant ? to be honest, he is everything but a peasant in bed, he gives me so much pleasure you would be jealous only hearing about it
Yes but do you get Justin all hot and bothered ? Think about it
Yes, they are all lame hence the nickname. How am I supposed to response to this non-sense? Oh, how lovely of you to pimp them but I am not that desperate and certainly ain't in for double-dildo experience. I have already made the huge mistake to post there for a brief period of time and I ain't making it again.

He is a grumpy basic troll - no more, no less. Aww, I will refrain from picturing that; well, you certainly are made for each other seeing that both of you failed miserably to grasp my previous post.

Anyway, I have been putting up with you invading Siberia Stormfort and being as annoying as ever but it is getting simply unbearable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
It was an exposure attempt, a receipt of a poster using Garamond font openly referring to themselves as a male.

You are confusing bandabou with brickhouse; the former is the brainlessly stupid one, the latter was banned previously but not now.