TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:00 AM   #1710
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Aha! The bakery re-opened for business, good to hear that. So it looks like Maria did not play as well as against Venus, but still clinched a 6-1, 6-0 score. Well, if Maria had to take it a bit easier at some point in the tournament, better today than later.
Makarova should not be plainly dismissed (and I'm sure Maria doesn't) but I do not see her as a big threat as long as Maria shows the same determination she did in this past first week.
One match at a time - as Maria always says - but the Semifinal smells awfully close.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote