TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Does Chris Evert bother anyone else as a match commentator?

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 05:38 AM   #41
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Chris Evert bother anyone else as a match commentator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dybbuk View Post
Ok. Let's see. She thinks Ana and Aga play similar games. She has said before that a letcord winner was a dropshot. She picked Tatishvili as the dark horse of the tournament (She lost to Morita 1r). She just called Sveta a "serve and volleyer." And this is truly just the tip of the iceberg. Calling her ignorant would be a nice way to describe her.
I don't know if you have a Twitter, but @ovafanboy says he wants you to stalk him. Don't know if he's being sarcastic or what, but thought i'd let you know.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote