TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:38 AM   #374
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Don't get me wrong,fellow fans,cuz I'm all in favor of looking for bright spots but,IMO,a QF wouldn't automatically set Caroline off on the right course if,say,she got obliterated 6-0,6-1 in that match...a scoreline like THAT one might be demoralizing and negate any confidence that she'd built up in prior rounds.

Of course,how far a player advances is normally a decent gauge on where she's at with her game but,for now,the top priority is Caro's getting her form back as opposed to advancing to some particular round......obviously,though,advancing all the way to a Slam title would be welcome no matter HOW well she played

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Fare thee well, Li
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!