TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #1684
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Haha I just remembered something funny. I was at Maria's practice court yesterday and there was this woman there who would groan in pain everytime Maria would miss a shot, or groan out "Noooo!". You know how we get stressed out during matches? She was in that state during practice, it was absolutely hilarious. My friend joked that that would be me in 30 years
How old was she? I've met so many older woman at the US Open who are crazy Maria fans. They're hillarious though.

But I gave one some sugarpova gum and she threw it out in a second saying it was disgusting.