TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 11:24 PM   #4528
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I'm trying, but I can't say that I'm doing well. At the start of each day I have no other ambition than to make it to the evening. But at least I'm eating a bit more and I sleep a bit better. I feel very alone and down, but I take some comfort from being able to visit the grave everyday, even though it's very cold and I have to plow myself through the snow. It's worth it though because for whatever reason I find some feeling of peace there. I feel like shit really, as though there's a huge hole where my heart used to be, but I so far manage to (more or less) hold on because that's what my mum would have wanted and I don't want to disappoint her. The support of you guys means a lot though. More than I ever could have imagined really.
hang in there! I know it's easy for me to write sitting here behind a monitor, but try to think that time heals every scar. Stay strong and remember we're here.
Trih is online now View My Blog!