TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #4527
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

Ugh, the post had one sly dig at the Illuminati and you made it all about it. Don't lump them together and stop calling him by his name its just sounds crude coming from you. Mister Grumpy is truly a vile peasant who ain't much of a concern to me ; Justin just can get me hot & bothered and pushes my buttons the wrong way hence why I tend to go after him.

P.S. Do not get that ahead of yourself after reading this Mr. Heterosexual.
lmaooo

well you called them Lamegrade, so why wouldn't I call them by Brigade ? and btw the Illuminati are a myth shows how naive you might be Do you want to apply there ? god for sure knows how much you need to get laid, and i am sure you might find exactly what you want in Brigade

Mister Grumpy? How is Doomsday a vile peasant ? to be honest, he is everything but a peasant in bed, he gives me so much pleasure you would be jealous only hearing about it
Yes but do you get Justin all hot and bothered ? Think about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Oh really Just don't Svetlio! You can't satisfy a black man, not with what you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I'm trying, but I can't say that I'm doing well. At the start of each day I have no other ambition than to make it to the evening. But at least I'm eating a bit more and I sleep a bit better. I feel very alone and down, but I take some comfort from being able to visit the grave everyday, even though it's very cold and I have to plow myself through the snow. It's worth it though because for whatever reason I find some feeling of peace there. I feel like shit really, as though there's a huge hole where my heart used to be, but I so far manage to (more or less) hold on because that's what my mum would have wanted and I don't want to disappoint her. The support of you guys means a lot though. More than I ever could have imagined really.
Some hugs for you :
debby is offline View My Blog!