TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Konjuh

Thread: Ana Konjuh
View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #1134
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Also, Ellen Perez has had a lot of success in the pro tournaments in Australia
I think she's fine
I think her and Carol she have a pretty comfortable road to the final, but Kontaveit/Fanning have won Doubles titles together and there only loss as a team was against Townsend/Andrews, perhaps the most successful Junior Doubles Team in decades
I'm sorry but I think this is not in the spirit of English language...

Usually I really don't care but when you are bashing somebody else for typing mistake on the foreign language and then you wrote something like this in your maternal language I really can't shut up...

I think that I was the only one who didn't wrote anything against you here on the tennis forum but last few days you're crossing the line...

It was quiet here for the month or two, where have you been...? Now you're back...if you don't like Donna or Ana please go somewhere else...maybe you have something against Croats in general...maybe Rafter's 2001 Wimbledon final is eating you alive...maybe the fact that country that have population like Melbourne is bashing Australia in every sport except maybe in swimming and cricket...what is your problem???

And, yes, last thing...Anet is the best, Anet is new Martina Navratilova, Steffi Graf and Martina Hingis all in one, Anet can walk on water...

And yes Anet is wrong spelled...
okramb is offline View My Blog!