TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Margaret Lumia (54yo) - oldest newcomer ever?

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #53
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Margaret Lumia (54yo) - oldest newcomer ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani12 View Post
This lady started playing at 60 years of age in 2009. She is 62 now, looks like she's complete and utter crap though. Still...giving it a go at 60 is quite brave.

Susie Witwer - born 1949

http://www.itftennis.com/womens/play...layer=45004030
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario View Post
i sooo need a video!
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario View Post
still no video? )
Video of 62 year old Susie Witwer losing 60 60 against 15 year old Antonella Bramato (member of Mexican junior Fed Cup) in qualifying of $10K Mexico City 2012.

Her reaction at match point

Susie

From her facebook:

I am an X Cheerleader/ Actor/singer/dancer/writer, from Montana, which is like a different country.I was born lucky to have great parents, and 5 fantastic brothers and sisters, and a huge wonderful family.We are a very funny family and just enough CRAZY to make us interesting!!I am so lucky to have the most wonderful friends, who are like family to me. I have been a Flight Attendant since 1970.TWA, Ryan International, And now American Airlines.Married to Sam, a Chicago Attorney,Mother of two Movie and TV stars. Sam Stewart, is starring on his own Show called "Being Human".Michael, just got Best Actor in a Short Film.My greatest job in the world was being a Mother!I am the oldest woman on the International Tennis Federation. I wanted to go on the Tennis Tour since I was 17, I am having the time of my life. I love meeting all these different people from around the world on the tour.I am definately a people person, and my passions are Family,Dance, tennis, and visiting with older people, I learn alot about life from them.My motto is if it isnt Fun why are you doing it!I try to do a good deed every day which makes me a very happy person!
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote