TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena and Maria are in the best shape ever

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #32
country flag Stamp Paid
Sir Camaraderie

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena and Maria are in the best shape ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olórin View Post
I can never concede that Serena is a better shot maker, and therefore overall player, today than she was 10 years until she wins the French Open again. Back then her game was equally deadly on all surfaces, and the new Super-Serena still has to show that. She was INSANE off the ground for all of 2002, especially during her US Open title and clay season. No-one could forget some of the rallies at the French against Capriati. I haven't seen anything off the ground yet on that level from 2012-2013 Serena yet.

Of course you're completely right that in many aspects there has been a huge improvement, which is insane that Serena can actually get better at 31 years old.
Yes!

*watches and plays Pour It Up on repeat*

██████████████████ʘ
Ashe. Gibson. Williams. Williams.
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote