TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Australian Open - Stuck in the mud

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 10:10 PM   #421
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra shot down by Laura in Melbourne

Note to Asherapova:

Though some things I posted in my original response to Unclesilas overlap, with what I said with you today (especially to start). There are additional things, such as Petra's perpetual hitting partner situation and practice habits, training in the Czech Republic and Prostojev, and it's disadvantages; more on Petra's asthma and it's management;Martina's comments on Petra (she's said it several times on Tennis Channel, and Pavel Slozil's recent recommendations (someone posted those comments and link here--in her subforum), along with my summary and analysis of all I said to him.

Most of the actual events and scenarios I said to him, can be found in articles posted here, over the past year. Plus any keyword search on Google of Milos Cernosek (I think that's his first name), David Kotyza, Joseph Ivanko (I think that's his first name), especially related to Petra Kvitova, can bring up many of these article. You'll just have to use Google translate (which is fine), if you don't come here for confirmation and opinion, by our resident Czech's. Unless, you can read it yourself, which you may?

I hope that helps/enjoy.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote