TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #3316
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
You do understand that for all we know she could face Wozniacki before the QF in Malaysia, right? And you still insist on saying EILat is stronger?

Let's see. Of this Eilat draw she played against 3 players thus far; lost to Friedsam in 3 sets on clay (hardly a disaster for Donna half a year ago, wouldn't happen on HC) and defeated both Buyukakcay and Sirotkina in straights - in fact, pretty much demolished the later in USO QR1. These are all players in the upper half of the Eilat main draw. I don't know all the players that'll play in KL, but it's enough for me to know Hsieh and Wozniacki will be there to conclude it's a riskier choice than this 75k. And yet you call it whoring for points. Even better, you call it that despite writing about a dozen posts ago that she should've chosen Eilat cause it would give her more points.

Anyway, I've just showed in my last post (even despite one spelling error you enjoy pointing out) that a) you're looking for any sort of excuse to say something nasty about Donna and undermine her results, even if it means changing your claims every now and then and b) that you're still not making any sense, which is not surprising because you're motivated by envy and hatred.
Yes she could face Wozniacki, but she'll probably pull out.
She'll probably face Jovanovski or someone like that. I think that playing Eilat would be more beneficial. But playing Malaysia isn't a bad move or anything. I just think that if she has to play one tournament, then she should play Eilat It is simply more convenient IMO
She says she's not chasing points but wants a challenge and Eilat is a challenge that she can overcome, despite there being less ranking points that in Kuala Lumpur.
It would still considerable help her ranking.
I am very pleased you managed to spell a town right

BTW, in Eilat there are players like Aliaksandra Sasnovich who would be awkward for and I doubt she would win if Putintseva plays

I can't believe you can't take any criticism. If you told me that Anett was shit, I would listen to you I would probably think you were wrong but I wouldn't say that everything you do is troll-like You just can't take any criticism. This wasn't even a big issue :loL: I said as a joke that Donna was points-whoring. The only thing we disagreed with was that I thought she should play in Eilat and that you thought she should play in KL. I mean, if that's a reason to call me a troll and say nothing I say is relevant, then you can hardly blame me for correcting your English when you would most definitely correct my Croatian

I agree, I am totally motivated by envy and hatred. The only player I hate on is Stosur If I am so motivated please tell me that the last time I got a bad rep not from you guys was before June last year

I mean, if a disagreement means that I am a bad person, then you should kill yourself

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Jan 19th, 2013 at 10:20 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!