TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #1656
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
There's absolutely nothing wrong with discussing Vika and Serena's performance during this year's OZ Open in this thread. Nothing.
Having conversations, arguments, agreements or disagreements ABOUT TENNIS is one of the things that makes The Siberian Siren enjoyable, in my humble opinion.
As long as you keep it nice and classy of course.
I agree. Vika and Serena are completely relevant. What are the chances Maria is stopped by another player that isn't one of them? It happened like, what? Thrice last year? And Paris barely even counts because of Fashion Week. I completely enjoy reading other Maria fan's thoughts on their strengths/weaknesses etc.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote