TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #371
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, at least she got this far. We feared that she would go out in round one against Lisicki, so at least making the last 16 wouldn't be a disaster compared to that. But yeah, if she gets past Kuzzy and makes the QF I think we can call her AO a success considering where she's coming from and where her game is at.
I'm not sure where Caro's game is at. This match and if she gets to Vika will tell a lot. At some point she has to be able to go toe to toe with Vika. To rally with her for hours, like they did in Tokyo 2010.
I dont know if she is capable of that this tournament.
This match and if she gets the next one, will be very interesting.
But I agree we shouldnt expect her to suddenly be in top 2011 form. It will probably take months of slowly improving, building confidence and re-establishing herself as a slam contender
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!