TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Australian Open - Stuck in the mud

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #413
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra shot down by Laura in Melbourne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
In simple terms:

Petra's Team is not run like your usual top 4-10, young grand slam champion, potential multi-grand slam winner, all court, explosive, talented players team.

I would compare it to, a young player, that's outgrown their coach/parents story, we've witnessed so many times.

However, in this case, it's Petra's Manager/Benefactor and his team (who he picks and provides for her), that's the over matched parent she can't/won't leave.

I hope you get the gist of it? I'm trying to be polite/respectful to some of our more impassioned, prideful Czech Comrades/Brethren.

If that's not enough, then I'll add a little more.
So basically, in your and others' opinions (to not offend ) basically her manager is just a money hungry dictator and calls all the shots without having a clue?

It might be too much to ask but do you know any articles etc I could look at to look into this more? I don't expect you to have them offhand but if you ever have free time or something.

Thanks for the reply.