TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Australian Open - Stuck in the mud

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #412
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra shot down by Laura in Melbourne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
I've actually seen you guys talk about her team a lot although I've never actually seen what the real story is. I get the feeling it would be a long post but would anyone be willing to sum up the major issues with her team?
This slump of her's is really annoying me and it definitely is at very concerning levels now, I just want to have a bot more insight on it.

In simple terms:

Petra's Team is not run like your usual top 4-10, young grand slam champion, potential multi-grand slam winner, all court, explosive, talented players team.

I would compare it to, a young player, that's outgrown their coach/parents story, we've witnessed so many times.

However, in this case, it's Petra's Manager/Benefactor and his team (who he picks and provides for her), that's the over matched parent she can't/won't leave.

I hope you get the gist of it? I'm trying to be polite/respectful to some of our more impassioned, prideful Czech Comrades/Brethren.

If that's not enough, then I'll add a little more.

Last edited by Excelscior : Jan 23rd, 2013 at 08:51 PM.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote