TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #1659
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I'm just sick of being afraid of rena. Masha should look at her as just another player because its ridiculous at how much she dominates both physically and mentally the tour. If rena wants to use every inch of fire vs Masha each time they meet then fair play but what Masha showed vs Vee in that reaction is that she can bring the fire power too. Even if they met in the final and Masha only got on the board at 4-0 down first set I want her to scream the loudest come on imaginable. I just hate when she's so quiet when she receives those beatdowns. I know it's tough but I want her to just stick it to rena every time they meet

Should they meet ofc
I agree
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
I've thought about this, but Vika isn't playing as well as she was last year, and she's likely to fold like a cheap tent against Serena in the SF with all the pressure of the title defense and the #1 ranking on the line. Maybe she won't though and we'll score her first real win against Serena. I'd love to see Maria-Vika again! Maria will come out firing for sure!
Also this, Vika hasn't impressed me anytime until now, just need to see if she steps up from now on, or if she keeps her level like this, Serena will eat her alive... even if:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Even Aga No way. Vika and Li are the only ones who can contend with Serena.

Just saying, but you guys need to put down the meth if you seriously think maria has a better chance of beating Serena than Vika.
normally would be like this, I agree, but with their form right now it's not so sure

I wanted to follow everything I missed today but you guys just wrote too much I lost the plot pages ago
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote