TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #4510
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

Ugh, the post had one sly dig at the Illuminati and you made it all about it. Don't lump them together and stop calling him by his name its just sounds crude coming from you. Mister Grumpy is truly a vile peasant who ain't much of a concern to me ; Justin just can get me hot & bothered and pushes my buttons the wrong way hence why I tend to go after him.

P.S. Do not get that ahead of yourself after reading this Mr. Heterosexual.

Please, that blonde Missy will send Maria back to Siberia in a nick of time if it benefits Vikaria in any way. Traitors to the left.

Apparently, I am kinda slow and cannot even grasp this in the slightest.

It was an exposure attempt, a receipt of a poster using Garamond font openly referring to themselves as a male.