TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #4497
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Jesus, cam2cam experiences I'm not you I don't prostitute.

So you do it for free; oh, your future in accounting ain't that bright. Anyways, I can't at the vile sexism & xenophobia reeking from your post. Just because a girl is drop dead gorgeous does not mean that she puts out for money and the fact that I may still have a hint of Russian hooker accent doesn't mean I am one. Not that I am that outraged at your lack of formal education and manners but still you shall be beheaded into the nearest future guillotine style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Why, do you want to take part in our fun? a foursome could be great.

Ugh, Deborah I ain't going that route with you, yuck. Sorry but I have outgrown communicating via sexual remarks. Just go to the Lamegrade and talk to your lame peers in such a manner; I know they are all flaming queens but oh well ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
i was just lurking GM during Simon-Monfils()... bandabou just mentioned Maria in the Rena result thread... not even 5min later his post was deleted and banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Do it all the time.
The worst thing is if I'm drinking it to keep me awake during studying I still feel tired, as soon as I go to bed - wide awake.
Oh, great now that you have unconsciously mentioned a song of Katy Perry. Pieter will show up and preach about her or that demon he worships.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!