TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria is actually in her best form of career ?

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #12
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria is actually in her best form of career ?

I think current Maria is best equipped to dealing with today's slow courts and very physical game - she's strong as an oak, can run for hours without getting fatigued and her defense improved tremendously from her pre-injury years. I also noticed her hitting shots much harder recently, so the power of her strokes is improving all the time too. She made Williams the Lesser look like a pusher on court two days ago... To sum it up, I think current Maria is a better player than earlier one, despite not having the same explosive power than in her teen days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote