TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #4493
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
All I'm going to say from the Chicago episode of American idol is she needs to jump on a dtrain stat . She's so horny

"You wanna take something off"
"You got a girlfriend"
"He could be the next Bieber" "the Bieber don't do this to me!!!"
What is this Mark? At this hour for your timezone you should be completely wasted alrdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Also, why did you give up drink for New Year's?
You follow a long list of shows, at least compared to me

UGH WELL. I wasn't that big into drinks and partying but the last breakup was hard so I got kind of into the partying to numb myself shit. The last drinking session which was to celebrate my birthday, I got so drunk that some random guy made out with me and I didn't remember at all. It's weird to say this but I just feel a little unsafe cause really anything could have happened so yea Lucky another friend dragged me home and I was in one piece the following day
domon17th is offline View My Blog!