TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #1636
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
On and I see a lot of you are getting upset that Silver and I brought up Vika/Serena in the thread. I wasn't informed it's 'not allowed'

I thought the AO thread Chris (Cosmic) created was to discuss live matches. As long as I can remember, we always discussed other topics in GS/tournament threads
Of course they can be discussed but Maria won't be playing them for a while yet, that's if any of them even make the Final. So there's really no point in 3 pages or so discussing them, especially if it's just going to descend into arguments.