TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria is actually in her best form of career ?

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #9
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria is actually in her best form of career ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Maria will never surpass what she did at the 2008 Australian Open and the early part of that season before her shoulder fell apart. That was as close to perfection from her as you'll get. She had the complete game for that brief time period. Dominant serve, powerful accurate groundies, great returns, and she actually wasn't afraid to wander to net.

But based on the very early results this year, I think 2013 has the potential to be Maria's best form since before the surgery if she stays healthy.
Geesh, man, you're one of the most pessimistic posters on here. How about we wait a few more weeks to see what her results are? She's only played 3 matches. Let's see what the next 10 or so look like before we say "never."