TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Congrats to xiiergai and Jaco·He/safinfans629!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #1144
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Sunday OOP is out! Send for 1st day of QFs!

60 seconds with...MH0861 (lost a tough battle in doubles earlier )

1) What is your real name and where do you come from? Matt, I am from New York
2) What was your highlight of the 2012 TT season? Winning yet another Mandatory Premier 5 at Doha in singles and STILL NOT MAKING EITHER YEC IN SINGLES!
3) What are your TT goals for 2013? Make the God damn YEC in singles
4) one word to describe....
yourself - Entertaining
your doubles partner - Amazing
the Australian Open TT managers - Who?
5) your favourite food? - Avocados
6) your favourite drink? - Pinot Grigio. Keep it classy
7) last book u read? Mockingjay, one of the worst things I've ever read in my life
8) last movie u watched? Les Mis
9) best thing about your hometown/country? The US Open is here!
10) If you were stuck on a lonely island and one ATP, one WTA and one TT player would be there with u...who would it be and why? Jan-Michael Gambil, Maria Kirilenko and In The Zone. It would be like real life "Mean Girls" and lots of fun until we all die because none of us would know how to survive outdoors.

Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote